1. Passes are issued to named persons and their registered vehicles.
2. You can buy an additional pass if you have a second vehicle. During the offer period you may buy a second pass for another person and their vehicle.
3. Please stick your seasonal pass to the inside of the windscreen.
4. If you have not got your pass or it isn’t fixed properly then you will need to buy a parking ticket. Our enforcers will not carry a list to check against.
5. Unfortunately on busy days parking spaces cannot be guaranteed to pass holders.
6. We can reissue a pass if you change your vehicle during the year, but only on exchange with the old one.
7. Passes must be displayed on the windscreen at all times – if you lose it you must purchase another one at full price.
8. The payment of the licence fee constitutes agreement to our terms and conditions displayed at the car park.
9. Tariffs will be reviewed annually and will run from 1st March each year.
Please note that if you own a holiday property and wish to purchase a season pass for the property, please contact us directly.