- Passes are issued to named persons and their registered vehicles.
- You can apply for an additional pass if you own a second vehicle. It must be registered to the same name and domestic address, a PDF or JPEG of the V5C must be supplied as proof. Please email to email@example.com. Additional passes are issued only at the discretion of the owners of DECP.
- Please stick your seasonal pass to the inside of the windscreen.
- If you have not got your pass or it isn’t fixed properly then you will need to buy a parking ticket. Our enforcers will not carry a list to check against.
- Unfortunately, on busy days parking spaces cannot be guaranteed to pass holders.
- We can reissue a pass if you change your vehicle during the year, but only on exchange with the old one. If you do not have the old pass you will be charge a pro-rated amount for a new one.
- Passes must be displayed on the windscreen at all times – if you lose it you must purchase another one at full price.
- The payment of the licence fee constitutes agreement to our terms and conditions displayed at the car park.
- Tariffs will be reviewed annually and will run from 1st March each year.
Please note that if you own a holiday property and wish to purchase a season pass for the property, please contact us directly.